April 6, 2014
Rosemary Walnut Crusted Salmon with Garlic Aioli
Spice up your Pesach menu with this flavorful dish from The No Potato Passover!
6 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
2 cups ground walnuts plus 1/2 cup matzoh meal (or, for a non-grebrokts version, just use 2 1/2 cups ground walnuts)
1 Tbsp dried rosemary
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp imitation mustard
- Pour lemon juice over salmon fillets.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and dip salmon fillets in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl or pan, mix walnuts, rosemary, salt and pepper, and then bread salmon in this mixture.
- Fry salmon on medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side for thick fillets, or 2-3 minutes per side for thinner fillets.
- Mix all ingredients for garlic aioli in a bowl, then serve salmon with garlic aioli on the side.
Be sure to pick up your copy of Hadar's spring issue for more great Kosher for Pesach recipes. Get yours here!