February 6, 2014
Sweet Potato Loaf (gluten free):
1 small sweet potato
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup oats
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook the sweet potato until the insides are soft enough that you can scrape them out and discard the skins.
- Meanwhile, place the oats in a food processor/small blender and pulse until they turn into a flour like consistency. You now have oat flour! Pour the oat flour into a small bowl and place aside.
- Next, combine the inside of the sweet potato with the banana in the food processor and puree until smooth.
- Now you can add in the oat flour, eggs, cinnamon and baking soda. Blend all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased bread pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.